for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.REMEMBER THIS CHILDREN NEEDS YOU
Apart from all these things our main interest was to give and offer the children attention, patience, love, recreational activities and education.
Seeing the development and independence of the children during my work motivated me and satisfied me in many ways.
YOU CAN SUPPORT THEM BY HELPING HAND TO REACH THEM WITH CLOTHE , FOOD ,SHELTER ,MONEY , ENTERTAINMENT AND ANYTHING THAT WILL BRING HAPPINESS INTO THE CHILDREN LIFE
WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT :HELP BUILD A BETTER LIFE FOR THIS CHILDREN: TO SUPPORT US PLEASE EMAIL US OR CONTACT US ON TELEPHONE ; VISIT OUR CONTACT DETAILS OR SEND US YOUR DETAILS:
THANK FOR YOUR SUPPORT
Volunteering with children in an orphanage is the most rewarding experience for volunteers. Volunteers work alongside the existing staff to care for the children in orphanages. The work in a children’s home involves feeding, dressing and keeping the children active within the homes. Other tasks are to clean and tidy the homes as well as cooking. If you choose to do volunteer work in orphanages, you need to be adaptable, flexible and prepared to face and hear heartbreaking stories of the children’s backgrounds.
Affordable and low cost volunteering in Ghana is a great experience as the people are one of the friendliest in Africa. Once you get over the initial culture shock of coming and working in Ghana, you will realize that helping the orphans will give you immense satisfaction and you will view life with a different perspective. A typical volunteer helping in an orphanage would help the children with their day to day activities such as: doing homework, making notes, playing with children, helping staff organize the orphanage, providing mental and physiological support, exchanging cultural views, teach them about health and hygiene.
Program Fees Include:
* Airport Receive/Transfer: Our representative will greet you at the airport and will transfer you to your hotel/placement/home stay.
* Orientation: A half day orientation will be provided by our staff. We cover areas like, culture, greetings, locations, transportation etc. Each participant will be provided with a local map of the city.
* Lodging: Almost all placements will have host family accommodation arrangements, however if that is not available volunteers will be staying within the residential complex of the orphanage.
* Food: 3 local Ghanaian meals will be provided in this project.
* Insurance: All participants are covered for full comprehensive travel and medical insurance for their time of stay in our project.
* In-Country travel assistance: If participants likes to travel around, we provide full support for bookings & arrangements to travel within Ghana.
* In-country support: 24 hours support provided by our local staff.
* Pre-departure information: After we receive full and final payment all participants are provided by a pre-departure information booklet by email which will have all vital information about your program